If you would like to book the club for a function just give us a quick phone call to find out if the date you would like to book is available.
Playing a challenging game or two of Croquet is a great way to bring people together or to shift their focus from the routine. Croquet play is available for all functions. We will show you how to play.
We take bookings for all sorts of functions! Including (but not limited to of course) :
- Breakfast BBQ’s
- Hen’s Parties
- Bucks Parties
- Birthday Parties
- Baby Showers
- Corporate team building afternoons
- Social Functions
- Pre wedding get togethers
- End of year or end of season celebrations
Perhaps you are the competative type. Why not challenge your friends at a sport completely different. For a few dollars and a few beers/wines and a BBQ you can have a great private competition.
Important information to know before you enquire:
- We are not licensed however BYO is allowed.
- We have a fridge in the Club House which you may use.
- You need to provide your own disposable plates, plastic glassware and cutlery.
- We have 4 trestle tables, ~20 chairs and a three 3m x 3m marquee.
- We will have members on hand to set up the lawns help with the selection of mallets and to show you how to play.
- Flat shoes or sandals are to be worn and a hat + sunscreen.
- Many groups have had fun with dress themes.
- Cost is $10 per head plus $50 facility fee.
To book your next function please contact Robyn (02 6922 5754) or Jim (04117 14117) or email the secretary.